Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Reclaiming the Center: Confronting Evangelical Accommodation in Postmodern Times


pWhen evangelicals confuse an improper passion for novelty with a proper pursuit of academic and pastoral relevance, the results can be distressing. I cannot express how grateful I am for the well-formed wisdom with which this book points to the abiding and decisive relevance for future route-finding of the old theological paths.br -strongJ. I. Packer/strong, Professor, Regent College/p pFor those evangelicals who-like myself-are increasingly troubled by extravagant claims made by various evangelical scholars about the nature of the 'postmodern' challeng
apollo valves 511dcdkmaa0150 multi purpose safety relief valve
My page chakrit is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS My page COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment