Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Angel's Game


bBook Description/bbr/ From master storyteller Carlos Ruiz Zaf??n, author of the international phenomenon iThe Shadow of the Wind/i, comes iThe Angel?€™s Game/i--a dazzling new page-turner about the perilous nature of obsession, in literature and in love.br/ p?€œThe whole of Barcelona stretched out at my feet and I wanted to believe that, when I opened those windows, its streets would whisper stories to me, secrets I could capture on paper and narrate to whomever cared to listen...?€/p pIn an abandoned mansion at the heart of Barcelona, a young man, David Mart
cja7151
cja7151
cja7151
cja7151
cja7151
cja7151
cja7151
cja7151
cja7151
cja7151
My page chakrit is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS My page COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment